Friday, April 2, 2010

Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

I confess. I'm hooked.

I have become completely obsessed with Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution.  I'm a Johnny-Come-Lately, I'll admit, since I had no idea who he was until last week when my walking buddy asked me about the show.  She sent me a link to watch the first episodes online, and we were off to the races!  Pretty soon I was following twitter feeds, joining facebook pages, reading the New York Times, and TiVo-ing Anderson Cooper, Oprah, and Good Morning America!

I'll also confess to making my kids' lunches last week in an effort to avoid the school lunch.  (I did let Gracie buy pizza on Friday, much to my chagrin.  I'm trying to make it a good thing, not a punishment.) 

Is anyone else watching this?  Is everyone else watching this and I am just slow?  You can watch the first two episodes online; the newest episode will be on ABC tonight at 9 pm.  Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I first heard about Jamie's revolution a few weeks back while watching E! or something similar. I'm a huge fan of his anyway and was truly impressed that he felt it his personal obligation to educate us and get us back on a healthy track.

    For a relatively young man, he has quite the impressive background. If you haven't already, take a few minutes to check out his website, jamieoliver.com. You can sign his Food Revolution petition and get a badge for your blog at
    http://www.jamieoliver.com/campaigns/jamies-food-revolution/petition

    Equally impressive is http://www.fifteen.net/mission/Pages/default.aspx

    No, I don't work for JO, but I guess I have certainly jumped on his bandwagon! =D

    Thank you for your visit to my Watery Wednesday post. I hope you were able to keep your camera dry when you went kayaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...