Tuesday, December 1, 2009

better tUesday - post Thanksgiving post

Just weighed in and am up 0.9 lbs. I really should be satisfied with that since last week was Thanksgiving and my husband's birthday. I was more careful about what I ate than in previous years, but a far cry from our "plan."

I was hopeful that the damage wasn't too bad since I did go to the gym 4 times (including Thanksgiving morning!), and worked out with the trainer 2 of those days. Actually it makes me wonder what I usually gain that week. EEK!

It wouldn't be as frustrating if my husband hadn't gone down 2.4 lbs. How did he do that? After not exercising a bit since August - yes, all of his weight loss has been through dietary change - he took the dog for two long walks this week equaling 13 miles total. His body must think it has been kick started! It's hardly fair.

Luckily the leftovers are all gone and this week is back to the routine. I guess I'd better kick it up a notch in the gym and get moving towards my next goal.

Just a hit and run post today to keep myself accountable. I'll try to finish that Memory Quilts post tomorrow.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...