It's Menu Plan Monday and I have actual progress to report! I managed to get on the elliptical four days and walked the mall with The Pit Boss on Saturday.
My FitBit has been wonderfully motivational for little things like taking the stairs at work and doing a few extra flights of stairs before bed just to get my numbers up. TPB decided he wanted in on the action and ordered one for himself; it arrived Tuesday, and the dogs have reaped the rewards of his competitive nature.
Now the scale is going the right direction, slowly but surely. I hope I can keep it up so that next January I can write a blog post like Pam's.
Today is also the #MLKSI on Twitter, although I have to go to work and will not be sewing along with you lucky ducks who have the day off. I'll try to come by and wave on my lunch break.
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday - Skinny Chicken Fajitas
- Monday - Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, and grilled mixed veggies that we didn't get to last week
- Tuesday - Honey Teriyaki Salmon, quinoa, oven roasted green beans
- Wednesday - Crock Pot Balsamic Pork Roast, Roasted Broccoli with Smashed Garlic
- Thursday - leftover buffet
- Friday - Creamy tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches
- Saturday -dinner out