Sunday, March 24, 2013

March Along Week 3

It's time to report in for Week 3!


This week didn't go exactly as planned, but I got a lot done since Grace was home sick for two days.  With the help of my podcaster friends I can do anything for 15 minutes!

On Sunday I worked on blog posts for the rest of the month.  Phew!

On Monday I listened to Sandy's latest podcast while I cut scraps.

On Tuesday I made the zippered pouch for my niece's birthday.

On Wednesday I cut out the pieces for Greer's Baby Sister's Quilt.

On Thursday I started piecing the blocks and listened to Sandi's latest episode.

On Friday I listened to Frances's latest episode while I ripped out all of my mistakes in those blocks. 

On Saturday, I finished piecing the blocks correctly.  I think.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...