Monday, March 4, 2013

Creative Prompt - Spill

Some of these creative prompts completely stump me, but others put a picture into my head before I even finish reading Jaye's post. That's how it was with this one.


I loved imagining the color spilling out through so many different quilt blocks.  It's a little frustrating that I can't draw well enough to get it exactly like it is in my head, but I think you get the idea.

I was able to finish the coloring while listening to a conference call today. Mindless doodling like this helps keep my thoughts from wandering all over the place when I have to listen but am not actively participating in a conversation.

Thanks, Jaye, for keeping the creativity flowing! You can see more Creative Prompt responses in the Flickr group.  Add your own!



2 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for your constant inspiration and motivation!

      Delete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...