Thursday, March 17, 2011

Greater Atlanta Shop Hop 2011 - Patrick's

One more stop on the Shop Hop Review...and apt for March 17...Patrick's.  This is another great shop we've visited together!

For the Quilter's Tour of Homes, they chose a lighthouse.  So many of my favorite quilts have a nautical theme.  Quilting for me is a light in the darkness during stressful times, so I appreciate the metaphor as well.

Remember those free quilt blocks I told you about?  You could put them all together with this fantastic fabric by Timeless Treasures (you can pre-order now).


Isn't it cute?  I can think of so many projects that this would be a fun addition to!

For all the news about the Shop Hop, follow their blog.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...