Sunday, September 27, 2009

Houseworks Holiday Plan Week 5 - House Room Week


On to Week 5 of the Houseworks Holiday Plan!

It was another week that really needs two, so it's a good thing that this week is all about the Guest Room and hospitality. After so many years of doing this plan (and so few actual guests) this room needs very little of my attention. I keep a permanent hospitality basket in my guest bath, and the room itself stays pretty clean since it is on my main level.

That's good news, because the kids' rooms and toys could use more attention. I did have them all clean out their drawers and closets and do a pretty big clean, but it still needs Mother's eye to bring it up to par. Plus the toys in the basement really need a big sort out, and I just didn't get to that.

I did tuck away all of my patriotic quilts that I use as decoration from Memorial Day to Labor Day, and pulled out my fall decorations.

Is this helping at all? Is anyone else following along or even thinking about the holidays yet? Or am I just annoying you?

Hope you have a wonderful week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...