Monday, March 10, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Here Comes the Sun!


It's Menu Plan Monday and it is starting to feel like Spring here in Atlanta. The birds are singing, the sun is shining, and we're finally able to take the dogs for a walk without having to be talked into it. We had a crazy busy weekend full of birthday party/soccer game/Honor Chorus/Hunger Walk goodness, and another one next week, so I'm glad I got my menu planned ahead of time.

All that activity meant that my FitBit got a workout. Yesterday TPB, Gracie and I joined her class and 15,000 of our closest friends at the Atlanta Hunger Walk. It was 70 degrees and sunny - we could not have ordered up more perfect weather - and we racked up the steps and floors.

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
What's on your menu? For more ideas, check out my Menu Plan Mondays Pinterest board, where I only pin the recipes my family loves.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...