Monday, January 13, 2014

Menu Plan Monday - Can We Please Get Back to Normal Now?


It's Menu Plan Monday and it's time to reboot - AGAIN!  Last week was insane with cancellations and weather.  Quilt guild was cancelled, book club was cancelled, and there was no way I was going to get up and exercise.  No way!  We had a 59 degree swing from Tuesday to Friday, with a tornado watch yesterday to cap off the week.

Go home, Weather, you're drunk.

So this time I really really mean it.  I'm climbing back on the wagon.  Pinky swear.  I even updated my actual weight.  I've lost a lot of ground I had gained - gained a lot that I had lost? - but not all of it.  So that's something.

My FitBit arrived, and my mood is swinging wildly between utter despair at how little I'm moving and that exuberant optimism that fills me every time I start something new.  I love starting things!  (Finishing...not so much.) 

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
  • Sunday - Beef Stroganoff over egg noodles, mixed green salad
  • Monday - Crock Pot Sesame Honey Chicken, brown rice (we never got to this last week - are you sensing a pattern here?)
  • Tuesday - Swim Meet - out for pizza after
  • Wednesday - Book Club here; everyone on their own
  • Thursday - Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, oven roasted green beans
  • Friday - Sweet and Fiery Pork, brown rice, oven roasted asparagus
  • Saturday - Something yummy from Kathleen's Catch, quinoa, grilled mixed veggies
What's on your menu?



1 comment:

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...