It's Menu Plan Monday and I'm glad to say we survived last week's insanity. My reward this week is that there are NO evening activities except lacrosse practice, which is no big deal.
This week I will enjoy cooking a lot and freezing an extra dinner so that I am prepared for when I start work two weeks from today.
I am so thankful that I started this Menu Plan Monday habit; it will be one less system to figure out in our new routine. I cannot begin to express my gratitude to Laura over at I'm an Organizing Junkie for this linkup every week (not to mention all the other great organizing tips she shares!).
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday - Garlic Lover's Roast Beef, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes in the Slow Cooker, roasted broccoli
- Monday - Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, tossed salad
- Tuesday - chicken and veggie kabobs, quinoa (we never got to this last week)
- Wednesday -No Bean Chili*, cornbread, tossed salad
- Thursday - leftover buffet
- Friday - Football Friday - Homecoming Tailgate
- Saturday -Chicken Parmesan*, penne, tomato salad, garlic bread
*These are my freezer meals for the week