Monday, October 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - We Survived!


It's Menu Plan Monday and I'm glad to say we survived last week's insanity.  My reward this week is that there are NO evening activities except lacrosse practice, which is no big deal.

This week I will enjoy cooking a lot and freezing an extra dinner so that I am prepared for when I start work two weeks from today.

I am so thankful that I started this Menu Plan Monday habit; it will be one less system to figure out in our new routine.  I cannot begin to express my gratitude to Laura over at I'm an Organizing Junkie for this linkup every week (not to mention all the other great organizing tips she shares!).

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
What's on your menu?

*These are my freezer meals for the week



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...