It's Menu Plan Monday, and it's Exam Week for Gracie and the Bear. My goal this week is nutritious, filling meals that don't take a lot of prep or make a huge mess in the kitchen. Let's create a calm, quiet mood in the house conducive to studying after the raucous celebrating we did all weekend for Deuce's graduation and my dad's birthday.
This week we decided to check out some of Gina's grilled recipes on Skinnytaste.
- Sunday - my brother, the surprise special graduation/birthday guest, cooked for us
- Monday - Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, and grilled mixed vegetables
- Tuesday - Whatever looks best at Kathleen's Catch, quinoa, roasted green beans
- Wednesday - Spicy Black Bean Burgers with Chipotle Mayonnaise, tossed salad
- Thursday - I never got to the Crock Pot Picadillo last week, and it's supposed to rain, so we're having that tonight.
- Friday - Leftover Buffet
- Saturday - Friend's Graduation Party