Monday, March 23, 2009

Mail Time! (with a nod to Blue's Clues)

I just got a letter! I just got a letter! I just got a letter! I wonder who it's from!

It's from Dionne at Sew Many Quilts, who sent her blog's public followers a memento from her recent island vacation. How sweet is that?

I had nearly forgotten all about it when a lovely "soft present" (as my kids call them) arrived in the mail. What joy to find such summery fabric when spring is just peeking out of the ground in our neck of the woods. My Gracie has already asked for a bit of the lighter one, and staked her claim to the puka shell necklace. I love the charming little turtle keychain with the Hawaiian islands on his shell - the perfect thing to keep up with the dock key that I can never identify!

You should visit Dionne's blog. There is a lot more sewing going on over there. (I assume her sewing machine actually WORKS.) Then come back here and tell me what kind of machine I should be looking at!

Watch this space for my blogoversary giveaway coming up this week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got my little package safe and sound! I'm glad to hear Gracie will enjoy the shell necklace. Your Daisy is a DOLL! She looks adorable on your new header.
    Cheers,
    Dionne
    PS - I use a Pfaff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...