You can thank Melissa (again) for this meaningless drivel...
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes!
2. Have you ever been drunk? Yep, but not as often as a lot of you.
3. Do you own a gun? Me personally or in our house?
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Blue. What do you mean blue isn't a flavor?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No. Just irritated at how long I'm going to have to wait. But if I'm 5 minutes late they act like I've ruined their whole day!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? guilty pleasure.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee and diet Coke.
9. Can you do push ups? The girl kind.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Madonna necklace from GraceMary
11. Favorite hobby? Quilting (duh!)
12. Do you have A.D.D.? probably
13. What's your favorite shoe? none
14. Middle Name? Gillen, my paternal grandmother's maiden name
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I should be working, I should make the boys go to bed, and I can't forget to take the trash out.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Coke, coffee, Tazo Wild Sweet Orange tea
17. Current worry? getting everything done
18. Current hate right now? the federal government, specifically the IRS
19. pepsi or coke? Diet Coke
20. How did you bring in the New Year? At a New Year's Party...playing Guitar Hero on the Wii
21. Where would you like to go? Atlantis, Bahamas
22. Do you own slippers? somewhere, but I don't wear them
23. What color shirt are you wearing right now? white
24. Do you like sleeping on Satin sheets? I guess so
25. Can you whistle? Not really
26. Favorite color? blue
27. Would you be a good pirate? no
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? no singing, just talking to myself and reminding myself of everything I can't forget to do today
29. Favorite Girl's Name? Grace
30. Favorite boy's name? Cullen
31. What's in your pocket right now? nothing
32. Last thing that made you laugh? my kids
33. Best bed sheets as a child? who remembers that???
34. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? when I was about 7 a small TV fell on my head and caused a pretty nice gash. I remember my parents calling a neighbor who was a dr.-type who came to determine whether or not I needed stitches, and me putting my hands over the gash and swearing that I wouldn't let them stitch me. No stitches. I had a scar in my part for years!
35. Do you love where you live? yes. I hate the idea of moving.
36. What did you want to be when you grew up? A lawyer or an actress, but always a mom.
37. Who is your loudest friend? Hard to say - they have to compete with me!
38. How many dogs do you have? 1
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Can't imagine
40. What is your favorite book? Recently, The Middle Place by Kelley Corrigan. Ever? So hard. Maybe The Red Tent.
41. What is your favorite candy? Chocolate and caramel
42. Favorite Sports Team? Florida State University Seminoles - Go 'Noles!
43. What song do you want played at your funeral? Go Light Your World, Amazing Grace, Blessed Be Your Name