It's Menu Plan Monday and we are clawing our way back to "routine." Deuce heads back to Tuscaloosa tomorrow morning shortly after Gracie leaves for her first day of 8th grade. My Middle Child (MMC) has a week under his belt, and is settling into the long days of school/cross country practice/dinner/homework/sleep.
We're experiencing a lot of lasts this week; tonight is our last night before Deuce leaves for awhile, and today will be my last open house at Gracie's school - our fifteenth straight one there! I'm nostalgic and excited and anticipating the very busy months ahead of filling out applications and making big decisions about high school for her and college for MMC.
- Sunday - on the fly (Fall Sports Night/Senior Pictures)
- Monday - dinner at the grands
- Tuesday - Healthy Chicken and Broccoli Tetrazzini
- Wednesday -Asian Brined Pork Loin, jasmine rice, stir fried veggies
- Thursday - chicken and veggie kabobs, quinoa
- Friday - Almost Famous Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Saturday - steaks on the grill, baked potatoes, Caesar salad