It's Menu Plan Monday and St. Patrick's Day. Hope everyone is feeling lucky today!
On St. Patrick's Day I always put a corned beef in the crock pot. I don't have any fabulous recipe - I generally just throw the thing in my crock pot early the morning on top of a bag of baby red potatoes and let it rip. I can't bear the thought of boiled cabbage, but it's delicious sauteed in some garlic and olive oil. Easy dinner and everyone is happy.
Last week at work was jam packed with special events and all the prep for them, which translates into quick lunches and too much cake. Also, I barely moved from my desk, so I think my FitBit actually fell asleep for a little while there!
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday - Crock Pot Carne Guisada (we didn't get to this last week)
- Monday - Corned Beef, potatoes, sauteed cabbage
- Tuesday - Glazed Salmon with Spiced Carrots
- Wednesday - Zuppa Toscana, homemade bread, mixed green salad
- Thursday - leftover buffet/YOYO
- Friday - pizza, mixed green salad
- Saturday - prom night! out to eat after the picture party