It's Menu Plan Monday and Deuce is home for spring break. I pretty much let him plan the menu this week since all he asked for was to sleep and eat home cooked food.
My FitBit has been tragically lost. I was sewing on Saturday and then left to take Grace to see a lacrosse game. Based on my phone records (I had to call TPB just as I was leaving the neighborhood because I forgot something) I know for a fact that the last sync was right as I was leaving the house. I have checked the whole house, car, garage and driveway. I even went to the lacrosse game and walked through the parking lot with my phone searching for the signal with no luck. Where could it be? I feel certain that it would have synced again on the walk from the car to the game if I had made it any further, and yet there aren't that many other places it could be. I'm so sad!
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday - Sunday Dinner at the grandparents
- Monday - Sweet and Fiery Pork, oven roasted green beans, brown rice
- Tuesday - Risotto, Pea and Sausage Soup; homemade bread
- Wednesday - Sausage and Peppers on hoagie rolls
- Thursday - steaks on the grill, twice baked potatoes, Caesar salad
- Friday - out with friends
- Saturday -lasagne, mixed green salad, bread