It's Menu Plan Monday and we're trying to recover from a roller coaster weekend. It was so wonderful to have Deuce home for such a long break, and hard to send him back. Luckily he'll be home for Christmas in less than two weeks! I enjoyed having four days off work in a row; although I neglected a long list of things to do, it was very relaxing. And, of course, we had the highs and nauseating lows of watching the Seminoles win and the Crimson Tide lose in that last second heartbreaker.
We also ate way too much. This is the day that I will get back on the elliptical in an effort to hold the holiday pounds at bay. My nearest coworker has recently lost a lot of weight, and is inspiring me with her diligent exercise schedule. If she can get up and drive to work at 5:30 in the morning to use the gym when it's this cold out, surely I can walk downstairs to my guest room and exercise for thirty minutes a day. Right?
I'll let you know how that goes.
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday - burgers on the grill, tossed salad
- Monday - Slow Cooked Jerk Pork with Caribbean Salsa, Cilantro Lime Rice
- Tuesday -TPB is making dinner - marinated flank steak, Mexican rice and beans
- Wednesday - Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, asparagus
- Thursday - CrockPot Korean Ribs, brown rice, oven roasted green beans
- Friday - leftover buffet
- Saturday - Looking for a delicious new soup recipe. What are your favorites?