It's Menu Plan Monday and I've been a total slacker about posting the last two weeks. I want you to know, though, that I did make my menu plan both weeks. I just didn't get them posted.
The week ahead has an invisible line drawn through it on Wednesday, when we will have the traditional pork, black eyed peas, and greens. Before that is a mixture of favorite indulgences, while after is a return to Skinnytaste. We are trying out some new recipes; the ones we love end up on my Pinterest board.
I also received a FitBit Flex for Christmas from The Pit Boss; after some discussion with the Twilters, I decided to swap it out for a FitBit One. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can start using it. Hopefully that will help me stay accountable, renew my motivation, and let me join in all the FitBit Twitter fun!
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday - Meatloaf, Skinny Garlic Mashed Potatoes (double for Thursday's dinner), green beans
- Monday - Cheeseburger Casserole, mixed green salad
- Tuesday - Homemade deep dish pizza
- Wednesday - New Year's Day pork, black eyed peas, and greens at my in-laws' house
- Thursday - Skinny Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy and leftover mashed potatoes
- Friday - leftover buffet
- Saturday - Roasted Potatoes, Chicken Sausage and Peppers