Monday, December 9, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - Exam Week One


It's Menu Plan Monday and we're kicking off our first of two exam weeks.  Deuce starts today and will be home Friday night.  Gracie starts Thursday and will finish next Tuesday, when the Bear starts taking his finals.  I'm planning on using a few of my freezer meals so I can focus on wrapping up my holiday plans and getting some decorating and last minute baking done.

Remember my resolve to get back to exercising last week (and the week before, and the week before that)?  Raise your hand if you're surprised that that didn't happen at all.  Anyone?  Bueller?

I need to get my act together, because I just found out that my new job hosts a swanky party at the end of January where I will need to put on a fancy dress and look smashing.   Yikes.

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
What's on your menu?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...