It's the last Menu Plan Monday for July, and the new school year is steadily approaching. As usual, I'm not ready for it to end. Some parents start, about this time, getting back on schedule, waking their kids a little earlier, and moving dinner back to a civilized hour. I tend more towards relishing every sweet minute of the unstructured days and leaving the first day of school alarm clock problem for future me.
In that vein, we're grilling out, eating late, sleeping later, and just chilling this week. Next week we can worry about routines and bedtimes.
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday -Grilled Hawaiian Teriyaki Burgers we skipped Saturday night when TPB made tri-tip again for Mom' birthday dinner, along with all the leftover sides
- Monday - Many Cloves Garlic Chicken, thanks to this jar from Trader Joe's that my MIL brought us the other day; brown rice and asparagus
- Tuesday - Whatever looks good at Kathleen's Catch, quinoa and grilled veggies. Last week we had the Hawaiian Garlic Salmon and cooked it on cedar planks. It was heavenly!
- Wednesday - Sweet and Fiery Pork, Brown Coconut Rice with Cilantro, oven roasted green beans
- Thursday - Leftover buffet
- Friday -grilled chicken and vegetable kabobs, quinoa
- Saturday - Dinner with the grands
What's your style?