Friday, July 12, 2013

I'm Jenny and I'll Be Your Cruise Director

Actual conversation between The Pit Boss and me.

TPB: "What would you like to do this weekend for your birthday?"

Me: "I don't have anything particular in mind, but I haven't touched my sewing machine in ages. I'd love a couple of hours of guilt free sewing time."

TPB: "Well that sounds boring for the rest of us."


Apparently I forgot that my birthday is supposed to be entertaining for anyone besides me.


I know, I promised you college orientation stories.  That got bumped because he literally made me laugh out loud with this and I had to share it with people who would understand.

Also, happy birthday on Saturday to Pam, to Carole on the 29th, and to Katie on the 30th.  Some of the coolest people you know are July babies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...