It's Menu Plan Monday and, after a rainy overcast summer, it finally feels like Atlanta in July again. That is to say, hot and humid. This calls for grilling or crock potting - anything that won't make the kitchen any hotter.
Also, my freezer is overfull from those nights when I had planned a meal but we ended up having other plans, so I'm trying to use that stuff up first.
- Sunday - tossed salad with leftover grilled chicken
- Monday - Crock Pot Italian Sloppy Joe with a tossed salad
- Tuesday - Grilled Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, and asparagus that I never made last week.
- Wednesday - Whatever looks good at Kathleen's Catch, brown rice and grilled veggies.
- Thursday - Leftover buffet
- Friday -grilled chicken and vegetable kabobs, quinoa (this is quickly becoming our traditional night-before-weigh-in meal!)
- Saturday - Hamburgers, slaw, potato salad
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter