Monday, July 22, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - In the Heat of the Night


It's Menu Plan Monday and, after a rainy overcast summer, it finally feels like Atlanta in July again.  That is to say, hot and humid.  This calls for grilling or crock potting - anything that won't make the kitchen any hotter.

Also, my freezer is overfull from those nights when I had planned a meal but we ended up having other plans, so I'm trying to use that stuff up first.
  • Sunday - tossed salad with leftover grilled chicken
  • Monday - Crock Pot Italian Sloppy Joe with a tossed salad
  • Tuesday - Grilled Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, and asparagus that I never made last week.
  • Wednesday - Whatever looks good at Kathleen's Catch, brown rice and grilled veggies.
  • Thursday - Leftover buffet
  • Friday -grilled chicken and vegetable kabobs, quinoa (this is quickly becoming our traditional night-before-weigh-in meal!)
  • Saturday - Hamburgers, slaw, potato salad
I never made it back to my workout routine last week, so my progress stalled a bit.  I'm trying to get motivated to get back to it.  Of course, the longer I wait, the harder it is.  

My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.


MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...