It's Menu Plan Monday and it's fall, y'all! You can tell by the sports, the break in the weather...and the allergies. Grace has been home sick off and on all week, but is much better today. Let's hope it stays that way!
These weeks when we are on the go, have meetings and practices and games and meets and late nights at work, are tricky for planning dinners. We are headed in all different directions, so the menu plan is even more important for those nights when we can sit down as a family. Tuesday and Thursday are the worst, leading The Pit Boss to question "If you make dinner and there's no one there to eat it, does it still taste good?" (Also known as Schrodinger's Meatloaf).
- Sunday - Skinny Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy, mashed potatoes, mixed green salad
- Monday - Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, oven roasted green beans
- Tuesday - YOYO
- Wednesday - Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches (that we didn't get to last week!)
- Thursday - leftover buffet
- Friday - Almost Famous Broccoli Cheese Soup, bread bowls
- Saturday -My Middle Child's 18th birthday dinner! - TBD