Sunday, September 14, 2014

Houseworks Holiday Plan - Week 3 - Me and Mine

OrganizedChristmas.com/></a><br />
<br />
a href=

It's Week 3! How did last week go? I barely made a dent in my sewing space, but did spend some time putting things away and clearing off my cutting table and ironing board. Those are the spots most likely to have stuff piled on them.

I've definitely decided not to plan on any homemade gifts except possibly some baking for my coworkers. I really hate to add that kind of stress to an already stressful time of year.

This week we're decluttering the master bedroom, another hot spot/dumping ground. Why is it that when everyone else cleans their rooms they dump the stuff they don't want or don't know what to do with in my room? Finding a better spot for this stuff needs to be on my list for the week. Luckily the other big chore this week has to do with Christmas cards, so I'm off the hook. I gave them up years ago and have never looked back.

I'll also inventory our gift wrapping/mailing supplies, but that's also pretty simple. I've gotten better about not overbuying and I only mail one big box out to my brother's family.

How did week 2 go for you? Will this week be a break or a challenge?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...