It's Menu Plan Monday and last week's attempt at clean eating was a total bust. It was a combination of too many activities and not exactly loving the recipes on the plan we were trying to follow. This week I decided to go back to what was working for us (translation: Skinnytaste) and choose recipes from Gina's clean eating tag. My exception is Wednesday, when Gracie has an orthodontist appointment that we've been warned will be long and painful, so she got to pick whatever soup she wanted. Poor bunny!
I have also contacted FitBit and hope to be getting a replacement soon. The scale still has not been replaced, so I have no idea how I'm doing; I figure this is a good week to be in denial!
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday - cookout at Mom's with the cousins
- Monday - Orange Chicken Makeover over brown rice
- Tuesday - Spaghetti Squash Sausage Lasagne Boats, mixed green salad
- Wednesday - Almost Famous Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Thursday - Chicken and veggie kabobs, quinoa
- Friday - Flounder Milanese with Arugula and Tomatoes
- Saturday - Musgo/YOYO