Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back to Work

From Last Import

I dusted off my sewing machine today and got back to work, thanks to the urging of my bee group, the Wanna Bees. Almost the whole crowd was able to make it today, and it was good to see what everyone was working on. The bad news is that, while everyone else has moved on, I am STILL plugging away at these Orange Crush blocks. The good news is that I was able to find all of the pieces I had assembled for Orange Crush to bring to the bee, and that I finally finished all 30 blocks of step 4. Wahoo!

I thought I had lost a piece, and finally realized that I was just being thick and was miscounting. I guess that's what happens when you take a months-long break and have to get back into the swing of things.

Anyway, I hope you are all enjoying some sewing time as well. Send me a link to what you're working on, even if it's the same old, same old like me. That just means we are persistent!

2 comments:

  1. You've seen most of what I'm working on. Can't wait to see Orange Crush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going...it's a great quilt!
    I am working on quilting my Orange Crush this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...