Wednesday, February 22, 2017

WiP Wednesday - Packing for QuiltCon!

It's WiP Wednesday and I'm packing for QuiltCon!

It's a balancing act. I mean, where's the line between comfortable and willing to have my picture taken? Seeing as much of the show as possible and still spending time with people I literally never get to see? Sticking to a healthy diet and enjoying the long weekend?

See what I mean?


As for actual quilting this week, I made a block for a swap I'm in...and get to hand deliver it in Savannah!


I also started cutting out The Pit Boss's quilt and made the first block. This isn't the block, but I'm so beside myself about how great my points came out I had to share this picture again.


The white board is helping to keep me honest. Last weekend we were visiting Deuce in Tuscaloosa (and meeting his girlfriend's parents! How am I old enough to have a kid old enough to have a girlfriend???). Grace added to the list.


I'm so excited to meet some of you in person and catch up with some quilty friends. Hope to see you there...or follow all the action on Instagram and Twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...