Sunday, October 12, 2014

Houseworks Holiday Plan - Week 7

OrganizedChristmas.com/></a><br />
<br />
a href=

It's Week 7!

How did you do last week with your wardrobe? After the quilt show closed Sunday night, I spent the rest of the week catching up and didn't make much progress with my extra stuff, but now I'm ready to get back to it.

This week we're focusing on the master bathroom and the linen closets. I don't keep many extra linens around, but I do know that my guest bath towels are about ready to be replaced. I'll also be keeping an eye out for a new dining room table cloth. The one I have isn't that bad yet, but I'm to the point where I'll replace it if I find a bargain.

My master bath is due for a deep cleaning. Once again, our room is the one that gets put off until last. It will be nice to have drawers and cabinets clean and organized.

I'm trying to get my shopping done for the California side of the family. They are the only ones whose gifts I mail every year, and shipping early saves a lot of money and stress!

What have you checked off your list that makes you happiest so far? What is nagging you to still be done?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...