It's Menu Plan Monday, and it's time for Vacation Bible School! All three kids are now volunteers - Gracie helps with crafts and the boys are in the band - so it's almost like back to school with the alarm clocks and the empty house.
The healthy eating and exercising is going well. The scale is not showing any change this week, but I kept having to pull up my shorts yesterday so I'm taking that as a good sign.
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
I have meetings two nights this week, and there are thunderstorms in the forecast, so fewer grill nights are on the list. I also prepped several items while preparing dinner last night so that the rest of the week will be low maintenance.
- Sunday - Delicious Garlic Shrimp, Cilantro Lime Rice, roasted green beans and a tossed salad.
- Monday - Slow Cooked Jerk Pork with Caribbean Salsa, brown rice, tossed salad
- Tuesday - Barbacoa Beef, leftover Cilantro Lime Rice
- Wednesday - chicken kabobs, grilled mixed vegetables, quinoa
- Thurdsay - Crock Pot Italian Sloppy Joe
- Friday - leftover buffet
- Saturday - out to dinner?
If you're reading this today, please send some good thoughts my way this evening. I am doing a program for my guild about Quilters and Social Media. Luckily all of these people are friends - I can't imagine how nervous I'd be in front of strangers!
And in case you're getting sick of nothing but food posts, I promise I'll be back to quilting this week.