It's Menu Plan Monday and boy was I grateful for this habit last week. I never had that moment of panic that I needed to buy milk and bread, because I had been to the store and stocked up for the week. I wasn't stuck in my house eating peanut butter and jelly, nor did I feel the need to brave the still-slick streets on Wednesday or Thursday, because I had a plan and all the supplies for a healthy dinner every night. That's not to say I cooked everything on the night it was planned, but we had what we needed. Thank you so much to Laura for hosting this every week, and to everyone else who posts interesting ideas and/or comments.
My FitBit got a workout on Tuesday and then promptly went into sleep mode for a couple of days while I decompressed from my adventure. The good news is that the scale is moving, if ever so slowly; at least it's going in the right direction.
My user name on My Fitness Pal is QJ2013 if you want to be friends.
MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter
- Sunday - Spaghetti Squash Primavera, bread, mixed green salad that we didn't get to last week
- Monday - Slow Cooked Jerk Pork with Caribbean Salsa, brown rice
- Tuesday - Skinny Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy and mashed potatoes
- Wednesday - Skinny Yet Creamy Carrot Ginger Soup, mixed green salad, bread
- Thursday - Pollo Sabroso, yellow rice, roasted green beans
- Friday - leftover buffet
- Saturday - date night