Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kaleidoscope Dreams

I have been having the best time with my kaleidoscope blocks from the class Mom and I took on Thursday. So far I have made 15 blocks. I need 3 more, but I have 6 possibilities. For those of you who haven't made a kaleidoscope quilt yet, I need to cut enough wedges for 38 blocks but only use 18 as the center stars. The rest of the wedges get used elsewhere in the quilt, and I need to decide on my favorites. Some were very similar, some were WAY too busy, and some just didn't speak to me. Now I need your help: please vote for your favorite blocks out of the six left (multiple votes allowed). At left are the finished 15 and the focus fabric to give you an idea of what I am already working with.

I'll give you the week to vote while I cut the rest of the blocks, work on my denim and flannel quilt, and maybe even start on Orange Crush.

It's one of those rainy, perfect-for-sewing days here in the 'burbs. If only the laundry would do itself! Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. These blocks look SO complicated; they must have taken you ages to get so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...