Thursday, September 6, 2012

Ba Bling Ba Bling - Video Tutorial


I was adding the crystals to my WannaBees challenge block and decided to play around with the video settings on my camera.

If you want to see how I added the gems, you can watch this ONLY if you promise to forgive me for the quality of the video. Obviously the next class I need to take is a photography/video class. Also, I couldn't find my tripod even though I just saw it the other day while I was looking for something totally different. Silly me thought I would remember where that "safe place" was. HA!
 

I got my cordless Tulip tool and the gems at JoAnn's.

Questions?  Suggestions for an inexpensive online photography class?  Let me know!




2 comments:

  1. That was. Great! I had never heard of this tool and you demonstrated it perfectly.
    Love the bedroom block by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job, Jenny! I just bought some crystals at the AQS show and was planning to check out some video tutorials. You are my first on this topic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...