It's Menu Plan Monday and this week jumps to a whole new level of crazy. We have two cross country meets, a day off for each kid (but not the same day, of course!), an orthodontist appointment, two lacrosse practices plus a game, THE QUILT SHOW and...oh, yeah...tickets to the One Direction concert.
How did I get myself into this? The Pioneer Woman said it so much better than me.
- Sunday - leftovers from MMC's awesome birthday dinner
- Monday - Baked Pasta with Sausage and Spinach from the freezer, mixed green salad.
- Tuesday - Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches (that we didn't get to again last week!)
- Wednesday - dinner at the concert
- Thursday - leftover buffet
- Friday - quilt show preview party dinner
- Saturday - oh, who knows at this point?